Corrupted OS

My name is Gerome Soriano and I am the Greatest Kite Aerial Photographer of the Philippines.

I have been doing kite aerial photography since 2011 when I did it for my college thesis at the University of Santo Tomas College of Fine Arts and Design.

Now my challenge is to capture kite aerial photographs of the wonderful places and people from all around the Philippines :)

To invite more Filipinos to join me in practicing kite aerial photography.

And to rekindle the Filipino tradition of kite-flying :)

With this post I'm going to share to you a tip that might save your precious projects.



So I was busy writing a book about how I got into kite aerial photography. To better share what getting into kite aerial photography might entail for those interested into getting into it.

Then as I was going up from sleep starting up my computer it prompted me if it should start with the last previous good boot. Then that went on an endless loop.

I asked my bestfriend since highschool Luigi, who is a n expert in computers, what might have happened and what is the solution.

He said that the OS most definitely got corrupted.

So I went to have my laptop repaired. Drive D had been recovered, good thing I use that one a lot.

But Drive C was wiped out and I could hardly recover a thing.

So the book which I was working on for about a month has been lost with that.

Announcing that sad news. A friend commented. Clara referred me to this awesome thing that automatically saves the things in that folder to the cloud. So that I could access it from the internet anywhere.



This so good :)

So right now I am making good use of that keeping the rewriting of that book into that folder.

Disqus for Gerome Soriano