What have you created lately :)

Consume, consume, consume





It has to be a take and give :) a consume and create kind of thing so what have you created lately :)

you don't have to be an artist to create things :)

many improverished Filipinos are talented at creating babies... though that I guess would not be ideal

so what's the thought you've created and have been nurturing lately

what plans have you convined lately

what artworks have you made lately

what have you made lately :)


me :)

I've been doing some awesome Mr. Artsy maze lately :) I kinda got tired of making Certificates of Authenticity so I giving myself a little leeway and exploring other ideas :)








So, what have you created lately :)

do share your ideas, artworks, plans, and whatnot on the comments below :) 

Disqus for Gerome Soriano