Intentionally left behind artworks or art materials



Can be:
Artworks
Books
Prints

Contacts indicated in case they are curious enough or want to return.

Target:
Galleries
Art Spaces
Museums
Talks
Etc.

Variation:
Book left on bookstore looking liked it belonged ther.

Possible: Labeled as browing copy or Free.

Leave behind
Badly Drawn
Lansi

Update on this plan:
I've come upon the work of the artist Patrick Skoff who did Free Art Scavenger hunts
still studying how I can adopt this
his hunts helped him established his artist value in his art community and in the public community
very good prospect of establishing my work

*Erratum: This are just ideas I might be to sissy to actually do it. But if you cheer lead me to actually doing it the chances of my doing it will dramatically increase. And my miserable self-talk might be more chaotic but the result might be more exciting and fun :))))

Disqus for Gerome Soriano