The Ultimate secret of fail-proof attachment of kite line to the kite

My name is Gerome Soriano and I am the Greatest Kite Aerial Photographer of the Philippines.

I have been doing kite aerial photography since 2011 when I did it for my college thesis at the University of Santo Tomas College of Fine Arts and Design.

Now my challenge is to capture kite aerial photographs of the wonderful places and people from all around the Philippines :)

To invite more Filipinos to join me in practicing kite aerial photography.

And to rekindle the Filipino tradition of kite-flying :)

Now I am going to teach you the Ultimate secret of fail-proof attachment of kite line to the kite


Single kite line fliers use it! Stunt kite fliers use kite! Kiteboarders use it! 


You should definitely use it!!!! 





This knot is so useful because it is easy to make, secure, and is easy to remove.  All kites are attached to their lines using this knot, so it is worth studying this page and practicing a few times to get the hang of it.






The Larks Head Knot is an amazingly simple yet useful knot! The great thing about this one is that no matter how tightly it gets stressed while holding all the tension of a flying line, it is fairly easy to remove.





UST Largest Human Cross - Manila - limited edition kite aerial photography print - archival type C print
email me at geromesoriano@gmail.com for inquiries about my prints



1,000 pesos worth of prints!!!!! free! gratis! on the studio! my compliments :)
Not just one print but TWO!
These prints are the same with the ones that I sell in art fairs at 500 pesos each.  

Disqus for Gerome Soriano