We’re not doing this because it’s easy



(Maybe we're doing this because it's magical. Dunno there's a sense of magic, fascination, discovery in doing and selling art. Maybe that's what were all after. Art-makers and art-buyers alike.)

We are not doing this because it is easy. We are also not doing this because it is hard. We are doing this because this is what we enjoy doing.

I have to remind myself sometimes. I have to remember. Especially when the going gets tough.

I can smell it, Sense it in the air there is an upcoming disaster of sorts that is about to come.

And it just came to pass. (Or did it.)


And well it’s not as bad as I thought it would be.

But it’s still not that good either.

I’m being too ambiguous here. Here’s what happened we barely had sales at the recent Future Market.

Is it bad? Not really but it’s mind-boggling. I’ve been having quite a success at that market I even invited my friends and got one to join me.

And I’m really ashamed because he had no sales.

Expect the unexpected as they say.

Well the good sales on the previous months were also unexpected.

But now what to do? What went wrong?

I really don’t know.

But this I know. Our works are good. Because people were inquiring about the price of our work. The stories behind our work. And were ashamed of asking for discounts which really fattened our hearts to the point that we like to give it to them.

Good times Bad times you know I had my share








Though it was still fun to be at the Future Market. Business and monetary concerns aside.

It would be great to hear some of your comments and suggestions. Complaints and negative reactions.

Disqus for Gerome Soriano