[Your Opinions Wanted]



You like giving opinions, right? I think everyone loves to give opinions. Even if they're not qualified or knowledgeable about the topic.

I'll admit it, I do love to give opinions.

Hey, I think opinions are important. Even if the one giving it don't know much about the topic.

It's like a form of support between friends and colleagues.

So I've been on the path of getting more into copywriting as I'm really intrigued by this practice.

It's lowcost. No more need for high graphics and video card laptop.

It's magical. Can get magical results in terms of persuading people.

It's mathematical. Very useful for someone like me, looking to get more into the world of entrepreneurship too.

So yeah I would like to get your opinions on me going into copywriting?

Any love or hate message? Or you confused why I'm doing this?

Speak up. Comment below and let me know.

I'll read them all. Like what I always do.

Disqus for Gerome Soriano