[WTF YOLO IOLO]



Law of attraction woo woo

I hate to admit it but the law of attraction actually worked based from my experience.

But you know what...

It also delivered some shitty stuff. Stuff and people who were attracted to me. To get, to greed, to grab what value I have. And give back shit, trash, shit in return.

W
T
F

So I was listening to the great Ben Settle, if you don't have an idea of who he is, Get Out Off Here!

And he talked about the more important, more powerful principle of the "Law of Repulsion."

This aligns well to the concept of persuasion, "If there is to be us, there should be them."

That for our group to be more tight, powerful and strong. There should be an opposite group, idealogy, principle to work against.

So yeah!

I
Will
Begin
Pissing
The
Shit
Off

People and stuff that brings only shit, trash, shit to my life.

YOLO

IOLO

Disqus for Gerome Soriano