#copywriting tip 24 AICPBSAWN (phew!)



Attention - Biggest benefit, biggest problem you can solve, USP
Interest - Reason why they should be interested in what you have to
say
Credibility - Reason why they should believe you
Prove - Prove what you are claiming is true
Benefits - List them all (use bullets)
Scarcity - Create scarcity
Action - Tell them precisely what to do
Warn - What will happen if they don’t take action
Now - Motivate them to take action now

Copywriting Done Right Just just for you!

Dedicate Spartan Copywriter in training here. Lives, breathes, eats and sleeps copywriting as you can see on my site copy.ph

I'm doing projects while still learning the ropes.

Meaning I'll work harder to bring you the results you want and be more open to your suggestions. And will try to pleasantly surprise ou with incredible results every time.

Been chunking out all these useful copywriting tips over the past few weeks already. And you can see that I'm improving in lightning fast speed.

And that's minus the keyword research, readability test, editing and re-editing that I do for paid projects.

Done For You I do it copywriting service will get you:

My awesome dedication
awesomess communication with ya
Love and dedication to the work
Thorough research of your buyers
Understanding of your company and branding
And of course words that gets the results you want

Might get overbooked soon!

Message me now :)

Or pay higher later, put into a long queue or be the dude/gal who choose not to live in my way as Frank Sinatra would sing it ;)

So. Message. Now.

Click. Send.

Disqus for Gerome Soriano