#copywriting tip 10 - The 5 basic objections - not for me



3. It won’t work for me.

 Copywriting not for you? Yeah I know how you feel. I felt the same way too before. Like I'm an visual artist and I hate to write. I would rather draw than write. But here's what I can vouch for you. Practicing copywriting has helped me be more sociable, answering questions and getting myself to do more incredible stuff.

Copywriting is not for everyone? Like it's not really usable to everyday stuff. Like you can't really copywrite your friends to go to the party you want them to go to. Or your partner to agree more to your opinions. Or to help you make your mind about executing on the great plans you have by copywriting to you all the benefits and happiness you will acquire if you do so.

Disqus for Gerome Soriano