Darth Bane's Lesson on Being a Badass

The force is strong in you young one.

Keep in mind your vision.

And recite the creed with me 3:)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, may chains are broken.





Once again Lex does it.


http://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/15-days-to-freedom-make-money-copywriting-in-15-days-or-less.59465/page-3#post-451889

Break the barriers....

Now unto my vision 3:)

Through Ambition, I gain Passion
Through my Passion, I gain Motivation
Through Motivation, I go out and do the Hard Work
Through Through Hard Work, I gain Strength
Through Strength, I gain Power
Through Power, I gain Victory
Through Power, I maintain my Victory
Through Victory, I am free to do more projects











Disqus for Gerome Soriano