Triptych

My name is Gerome Soriano and I am the Greatest Kite Aerial Photographer of the Philippines.

I have been doing kite aerial photography since 2011 when I did it for my college thesis at the University of Santo Tomas College of Fine Arts and Design.

Now my challenge is to capture kite aerial photographs of the wonderful places and people from all around the Philippines :)

To invite more Filipinos to join me in practicing kite aerial photography.

And to rekindle the Filipino tradition of kite-flying :)


Now I am going to share to you some kite aerial photographs that I turned into Triptychs :)



Triptych - A picture (usually an altarpiece) or carving in three panels side by side; something composed or presented in three parts or sections.






Triptychs are a wonderful way of visually narrating consecutive events :) And are awesome in illustrating how the camera is slowly going up and changing angles as it goes to higher altitudes :)

Disqus for Gerome Soriano